Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Beautiful Sunday

So many of you know of the life changes that my family is going through. This blog is just a way for me to still let you in on how everyone is doing while we transition- and beyond.

Addison is now 3 years old and one of the smartest kids I know. I'll be putting her into pre-school this fall and I think she will love it! Yesterday she told me something that really made my day- I text'd it to many of you, but I'll tell it again.

Addison: "Mom, you're not a genius."
Mom: "I'm not?"
Addison: "Nope. Dad is a genius, grandpa is a genius, grandma is a genius. You're not a genius."
Mom: "Well, that's not very nice."
Addison: "Yes it is! Yes it is! 'Cause you're INCREDIBLE!"

Elizabeth (or Lizzie or Lizziebeth) is now 2. She loves to help with her baby brother and to clean anything she can get her hands on... multiple times... with as many baby wipes as she deems necessary. :) She loves to carry around Mr. Teddy still and cries at the thought that he might need a bath (in the washer and dryer). She is also mother is about half a dozen baby dolls as well which keeps her pretty busy!

Jack is absolutely adorable. I love waking up to his smile. He is a most willing volunteer for any experiments his sisters might try on him. He loves Elmo (tickle Elmo that is...) and playing with his hands. He especially loves playing on the Dora guitar that Grandma has. His peach fuzz is growing in quite nicely and he has 2 teeth which he will bite anything with- including you. :)

So that's the kids- me, well I'm seeking a well paying job while going to school so that I can get an even better paying job. My kids mean the world to me and I love everyday I get to spend with them.

I want you to know that I'm not going to be bashing Christer on here or anywhere really. He and I are trying to work through this change as nicely as possible. I may post things that I'm learning or trying to process through this transition, but this is about me and my experiences.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see the new blog. I'm sure there are many joyful adventures ahead for you to record here. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you and the kids at Costco the other day. We miss you in the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY FOR BLOGS! Can't wait to come and see those cute kids in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cat, your kids are so cute! Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete